KPPU SCANDAL: Witnesses confirm Billy's connection to Lippo Group
THE JAKARTA POST
Two witnesses told the Corruption Court on Monday that Billy Sindoro, a suspect in a bribery scandal involving the Business Supervisory Competition Commission (KPPU), was closely linked to the Lippo Group.
Chief Executive Officer of PT Direct Vision Nelia Concapcion Molato said even though Billy did not have a structural position in the company, she always reported its financial info...
- Don't be afraid to come to Bali: Minister
- GenPI West Sumatra to host Siti Nurbaya Market
- Indonesia Tempeh Movement's Amadeus gives talk at Harvard Business School
- Jokowi appoints Robert Pakpahan as new tax chief
- Anies invited to ‘anti-Ahok’ 212 Rally Alumni gathering
- Indonesia, South Korea initiate plan to develop electric car battery
- Drone flown over Mount Agung to detect volcanic activity
- 'Real Bali' as Western construct: Rethinking tourism's 'ruination' of Bali
- Researchers spot interstellar visitor
- How social media is polarizing politics