KPPU SCANDAL: Witnesses confirm Billy's connection to Lippo Group
THE JAKARTA POST
Two witnesses told the Corruption Court on Monday that Billy Sindoro, a suspect in a bribery scandal involving the Business Supervisory Competition Commission (KPPU), was closely linked to the Lippo Group.
Chief Executive Officer of PT Direct Vision Nelia Concapcion Molato said even though Billy did not have a structural position in the company, she always reported its financial info...
- Government deregulates several policies for foreign cruise ships
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- Government prepares Rp 94.53t in energy subsidies for next year
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- People are delusional about PKI: Law and human rights minister
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes