KPPU SCANDAL: Witnesses confirm Billy's connection to Lippo Group
THE JAKARTA POST
Two witnesses told the Corruption Court on Monday that Billy Sindoro, a suspect in a bribery scandal involving the Business Supervisory Competition Commission (KPPU), was closely linked to the Lippo Group.
Chief Executive Officer of PT Direct Vision Nelia Concapcion Molato said even though Billy did not have a structural position in the company, she always reported its financial info...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- We deserve more choices
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit
- Wiji Thukul's daughter heals tragedy with poetry
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday