KPPU SCANDAL: Witnesses confirm Billy's connection to Lippo Group
THE JAKARTA POST
Two witnesses told the Corruption Court on Monday that Billy Sindoro, a suspect in a bribery scandal involving the Business Supervisory Competition Commission (KPPU), was closely linked to the Lippo Group.
Chief Executive Officer of PT Direct Vision Nelia Concapcion Molato said even though Billy did not have a structural position in the company, she always reported its financial info...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- In one tweet, Kylie Jenner wiped out $1.3 billion of Snap’s market value
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year