KPPU SCANDAL: Witnesses confirm Billy's connection to Lippo Group
THE JAKARTA POST
Two witnesses told the Corruption Court on Monday that Billy Sindoro, a suspect in a bribery scandal involving the Business Supervisory Competition Commission (KPPU), was closely linked to the Lippo Group.
Chief Executive Officer of PT Direct Vision Nelia Concapcion Molato said even though Billy did not have a structural position in the company, she always reported its financial info...
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- North Korea's Kim promises no more nuclear or missile tests
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- Bootleg liquor claims more lives in Bekasi
- The charm of Disney on Ice
- New York to ban cars from Manhattan's Central Park