Religious intolerance getting worse, says report
Adianto P. Simamora
The Jakarta Post
Religious intolerance is getting worse here, with state agencies, radical groups and community organizations involved in violations of freedom of faith and religion, according to a report released Tuesday.
The recent sealing of the synagogue in Surabaya, East Java, by Muslims in a protest against the Israeli attacks on the Gaza Strip was the latest case of religious intole...
- Prosecutors to present more remarks by Ahok
- Harvard's digital photography course now available for free
- Jl. Fatmawati to be closed for 6 months
- FPI threatens to report Megawati to police for blasphemy
- Anti-Ahok sentiment helps ex-president's son take the lead: Survey
- Ahok’s lawyers refuse to continue hearing due to unscheduled witnesses
- Vision, mission ‘less important’ for Jakarta voters: Study
- House urged to take action against police's alleged bias
- World Bank projects higher growth for Indonesia, calls for better spending
- Women finally return home after forced work without pay