Yudhoyono offers Gaza peacekeepers
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia has offered to send a peacekeeping mission to the Gaza Strip should Israel and Hamas agree on an immediate cease-fire sought by the United Nations General Assembly on Friday.
President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono said Saturday he had sent a letter to the UN regarding the offer.
While urging the UN to put an end to three weeks of violence which has killed over 1,2...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights