Yudhoyono offers Gaza peacekeepers
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia has offered to send a peacekeeping mission to the Gaza Strip should Israel and Hamas agree on an immediate cease-fire sought by the United Nations General Assembly on Friday.
President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono said Saturday he had sent a letter to the UN regarding the offer.
While urging the UN to put an end to three weeks of violence which has killed over 1,2...
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report