Yudhoyono offers Gaza peacekeepers
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia has offered to send a peacekeeping mission to the Gaza Strip should Israel and Hamas agree on an immediate cease-fire sought by the United Nations General Assembly on Friday.
President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono said Saturday he had sent a letter to the UN regarding the offer.
While urging the UN to put an end to three weeks of violence which has killed over 1,2...
- SBY instructs Roy Suryo to shun media
- Saudi drafts drone regulation after security alarm
- Bridge collapses in Tegal, Central Java
- Jagorawi toll traffic under control thanks to odd-even policy: Jasa Marga
- Introducing Indonesian coffee through ‘Ngopi Sore’ in Washington DC
- Sumatran tiger captured after 100 days of hunting
- EDITORIAL: Bending the car culture
- Toddler breaks leg in escalator accident in Bengkulu
- Hawaii shark bite victim previously attacked by bear, snake
- Lafleur '82 magnums fetch more than $12,000 each at Sotheby's