Agnes raises money for soccer team
The Jakarta Post
Agnes Monica: (JP/Arief Suhardiman)
SURAKARTA, Central Java: Singer Agnes Monica helped raise over Rp 400 million (US$36,000) for Persis, Surakarta’s soccer team, through a benefit concert on Sunday.
In the concert, held at the Diamond Convention Center in Surakarta, the singer belted out eight hits to entertain her fans.
Agnes and five dancers opened the show with...
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Cuba to get ready for same sex marriage: Castro daughter