Agnes raises money for soccer team
The Jakarta Post
Agnes Monica: (JP/Arief Suhardiman)
SURAKARTA, Central Java: Singer Agnes Monica helped raise over Rp 400 million (US$36,000) for Persis, Surakarta’s soccer team, through a benefit concert on Sunday.
In the concert, held at the Diamond Convention Center in Surakarta, the singer belted out eight hits to entertain her fans.
Agnes and five dancers opened the show with...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- Bieber not welcome thanks to 'bad behavior': Beijing authorities
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages