Agnes raises money for soccer team
The Jakarta Post
Agnes Monica: (JP/Arief Suhardiman)
SURAKARTA, Central Java: Singer Agnes Monica helped raise over Rp 400 million (US$36,000) for Persis, Surakarta’s soccer team, through a benefit concert on Sunday.
In the concert, held at the Diamond Convention Center in Surakarta, the singer belted out eight hits to entertain her fans.
Agnes and five dancers opened the show with...
- Konami shares drop after ending soccer partnership with UEFA
- Jakarta MRT to have women operators, maintenance officers
- Police arrest suspected gold illegal miner in Jambi
- Bali cattle national asset that needs to be preserved
- The best (and worst) wines of the 2017 vintage from Bordeaux
- Nigerian-Indonesian couple arrested for alleged Facebook fraud
- Banjarnegara earthquake displaces more than 2,000
- Spring breeze hits the runway
- Iran, Iraq, Syria, Russia hold 'anti-terrorism' meet
- US ban on sales to ZTE triggers patriotic rhetoric in China