Agnes raises money for soccer team
The Jakarta Post
Agnes Monica: (JP/Arief Suhardiman)
SURAKARTA, Central Java: Singer Agnes Monica helped raise over Rp 400 million (US$36,000) for Persis, Surakarta’s soccer team, through a benefit concert on Sunday.
In the concert, held at the Diamond Convention Center in Surakarta, the singer belted out eight hits to entertain her fans.
Agnes and five dancers opened the show with...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- ‘Angkot’ drivers demand fewer OK OTrip program requirements
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards