Agnes raises money for soccer team
The Jakarta Post
Agnes Monica: (JP/Arief Suhardiman)
SURAKARTA, Central Java: Singer Agnes Monica helped raise over Rp 400 million (US$36,000) for Persis, Surakarta’s soccer team, through a benefit concert on Sunday.
In the concert, held at the Diamond Convention Center in Surakarta, the singer belted out eight hits to entertain her fans.
Agnes and five dancers opened the show with...
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- Gatot order on PKI film could create division: PDI-P
- New Zealand's English claims mandate to form government
- Singapore IS fighter challenges Prince Harry in video