Denpasar to offer loans without collateral
PREMIUM DENPASAR: The municipality of Denpasar has launched a loan scheme requiring no collateral to help residents set up businesses as part of the administration's economic program for small-scale entrepreneurs. I Made Erwin Suryadarma, head of Denpasar's public relations office, explained the municipality had allocated Rp 14 billion (US$1.24 million) to be disbursed to residents who qualify, at lo...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income