Denpasar to offer loans without collateral
PREMIUM DENPASAR: The municipality of Denpasar has launched a loan scheme requiring no collateral to help residents set up businesses as part of the administration's economic program for small-scale entrepreneurs. I Made Erwin Suryadarma, head of Denpasar's public relations office, explained the municipality had allocated Rp 14 billion (US$1.24 million) to be disbursed to residents who qualify, at lo...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi