Wildfires force tigers into human settlements
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Scattered paw prints and two sightings indicate that four Sumatran tigers have encroached within several hundred meters of Basilam Baru village in Dumai municipality during the past fortnight. Bastoni, director of Sumatran Tiger Conservation and Protection (PKHS), said the protected wildlife species had ventured inside the village because its habitat had been damaged by wildfires and forest c...
- North Jakarta court jails men for two years over 'gay sex party'
- Bali remains most popular destination for Middle Eastern tourists
- SHINee’s Jonghyun dies in hospital
- Mount Agung not a threat, let’s go to Bali: Minister
- Golkar kicks off national meeting to inaugurate Airlangga
- Taeyang, Min Hyo-rin to tie the knot in early 2018
- Pertamina to close 13 illegal wells in Jambi
- Bali prepares complimentary transportation, rooms if Mt. Agung erupts
- Jakarta nightclubs targeted following drug raids
- Jakarta to procure more emissions test equipment