BI to toughen rules on derivative products
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM With banks already exposed to the high risk posed by derivative transactions, the central banks have decided to tighten regulations on derivative and other structured products. The new regulations will further strengthen a ruling made last month by the bank to ban derivative transactions related to speculation deals. More regulations are expected to follow. "For products rela...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi