BI to toughen rules on derivative products
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM With banks already exposed to the high risk posed by derivative transactions, the central banks have decided to tighten regulations on derivative and other structured products. The new regulations will further strengthen a ruling made last month by the bank to ban derivative transactions related to speculation deals. More regulations are expected to follow. "For products rela...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...