BI to toughen rules on derivative products
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM With banks already exposed to the high risk posed by derivative transactions, the central banks have decided to tighten regulations on derivative and other structured products. The new regulations will further strengthen a ruling made last month by the bank to ban derivative transactions related to speculation deals. More regulations are expected to follow. "For products rela...
- All ASEAN countries but Indonesia ban cigarette advertising
- Two sisters commit suicide by jumping from apartment
- Thousands sign up for Bogor Palace tour
- PAN refuses to withdraw from Cabinet
- China urges US to stop 'unfriendly' recon flights
- Fires burn 64 hectares of land in West Aceh
- Hundreds of 'ojek' drivers block South Jakarta road
- EDITORIAL: Children and social media
- NTB creates task force to tackle garbage on Mt Rinjani
- Jakarta Council sees decline in performance of 'orange troops'