BI to toughen rules on derivative products
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM With banks already exposed to the high risk posed by derivative transactions, the central banks have decided to tighten regulations on derivative and other structured products. The new regulations will further strengthen a ruling made last month by the bank to ban derivative transactions related to speculation deals. More regulations are expected to follow. "For products rela...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Soeharto was a great role model: TNI chief
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint