Special forces train for WOC
The Jakarta Post,
PREMIUM Special forces from the Indonesian Military's (TNI) Air Force, Army and Navy will hold their second joint exercise session Tuesday, ahead of two international conferences in May. "The joint exercise is held not only to keep the special forces alert but to crush any terrorist activities in Indonesia," acting spokesman of the Marine Corps, Maj. Elfian Ranggawira said during a press conference o...
- LNG import is a cheaper option: Luhut
- EDITORIAL: Strangers of the same race
- PAN may endorse Zulkifli to run in 2019 presidential poll
- Escaped Malaysian prisoner believed to be in home country: Bali Police
- Airport train to start operating in November
- Bank Mayapada to issue Rp 750 billion in bonds
- Jember airport development kicks off
- Model urges Kendari mayor to apologize for defaming her
- Court orders First Travel to repay customers
- 2018 state budget: Toward more inclusive growth?