Special forces train for WOC
The Jakarta Post,
PREMIUM Special forces from the Indonesian Military's (TNI) Air Force, Army and Navy will hold their second joint exercise session Tuesday, ahead of two international conferences in May. "The joint exercise is held not only to keep the special forces alert but to crush any terrorist activities in Indonesia," acting spokesman of the Marine Corps, Maj. Elfian Ranggawira said during a press conference o...
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- May Day march to concentrate on Monas area