Special forces train for WOC
The Jakarta Post,
PREMIUM Special forces from the Indonesian Military's (TNI) Air Force, Army and Navy will hold their second joint exercise session Tuesday, ahead of two international conferences in May. "The joint exercise is held not only to keep the special forces alert but to crush any terrorist activities in Indonesia," acting spokesman of the Marine Corps, Maj. Elfian Ranggawira said during a press conference o...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- We deserve more choices
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit
- Wiji Thukul's daughter heals tragedy with poetry