IDX to introduce new trading system
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM JAKARTA: After two delays, the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) will next month run a new trading system that will enable it to record more transactions in a day. IDX director for information technology Bastian Purnama said Wednesday the new system, called Jakarta Automatic Trading System (JATS) - Next Generation, would be launched on March 2. The launch was initially planned for Dec. 1 las...
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Double diamond on Mount Fuji
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- New York Times' Weinstein investigation to be developed as film
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security