IDX to introduce new trading system
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM JAKARTA: After two delays, the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) will next month run a new trading system that will enable it to record more transactions in a day. IDX director for information technology Bastian Purnama said Wednesday the new system, called Jakarta Automatic Trading System (JATS) - Next Generation, would be launched on March 2. The launch was initially planned for Dec. 1 las...
- Liam Gallagher postpones Jakarta concert date
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- New Zealander runs half-naked around Bogor
- Bali sees increase in number of European tourists
- Papuan student jailed for resisting arrest in Yogyakarta