Microfinance sector can learn from the Aceh experience
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Successful pilot projects on sustainable microfinance for small and medium enterprises (SMEs), launched in Aceh since its recovery from the devastating 2004 tsunami, can serve as a role model for the promotion of SMEs in other provinces, experts urged in a seminar last week. “If it worked in Aceh, it should work elsewhere,” said Mariano A. Cordero, team leader for the Asian Development ...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Nine expelled bullies to undergo rehabilitation