Microfinance sector can learn from the Aceh experience
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Successful pilot projects on sustainable microfinance for small and medium enterprises (SMEs), launched in Aceh since its recovery from the devastating 2004 tsunami, can serve as a role model for the promotion of SMEs in other provinces, experts urged in a seminar last week. “If it worked in Aceh, it should work elsewhere,” said Mariano A. Cordero, team leader for the Asian Development ...
- Metro TV fires reporter connected to Setya
- Japan proposes to build new tracks for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Minister
- End nears for Mugabe as ruling party turns against him
- Tourism Ministry to focus on developing four New Balis next year
- Online exhibit shows hidden depths of Picasso's 'Guernica'
- Commentary: Stop making jokes about Setya. It's not funny anymore.
- Macron's popularity recovers as French see him keeping promises
- Boxer knocks out rival in 11 seconds
- UK aims for driverless cars by 2021
- Public Works and Public Housing Ministry to develop four Priority Destinations