New airport tax tariffs start March 1
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Government has approved the proposal submitted by the state-owned aviation operator, PT Angkasa Pura II, to increase service tariffs at domestic and international flight terminals. Transportation Minister Jusman Syafii Djamal said that the implementation of the new tariffs will start next month. New international flight tariffs will start on March 1, and domestic ones on March 15. &...
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown
- Hizbut Tahrir may file lawsuit against disbandment: Police
- Ratu Atut gets 5.5 years for another graft conviction