Mangrove is a vital bioshield and must be protected
PREMIUM This great tropical island nation has around 17,500 islands with a coastline totaling 81,000 kilometers, which is a distance equivalent to twice the circumference of the earth. Indonesia's extensive coastline is home to a quarter of the world's mangroves or 4.5 million hectares of remarkable wetland forests. Mangrove is a catchall name used for a wide variety of trees that grow in...
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- May Day march to concentrate on Monas area