Mangrove is a vital bioshield and must be protected
PREMIUM This great tropical island nation has around 17,500 islands with a coastline totaling 81,000 kilometers, which is a distance equivalent to twice the circumference of the earth. Indonesia's extensive coastline is home to a quarter of the world's mangroves or 4.5 million hectares of remarkable wetland forests. Mangrove is a catchall name used for a wide variety of trees that grow in...
- LNG import is a cheaper option: Luhut
- EDITORIAL: Strangers of the same race
- PAN may endorse Zulkifli to run in 2019 presidential poll
- Escaped Malaysian prisoner believed to be in home country: Bali Police
- Airport train to start operating in November
- Bank Mayapada to issue Rp 750 billion in bonds
- Jember airport development kicks off
- Model urges Kendari mayor to apologize for defaming her
- Court orders First Travel to repay customers
- 2018 state budget: Toward more inclusive growth?