Another lawmaker arrested for 'taking bribes'
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM The recent arrests of several high-profile legislators by the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) for taking bribes have apparently failed to deter others from committing similar crimes. A member of the House of Representatives with the transportation commission was caught red handed by the KPK on Monday night allegedly accepting bribes. “We arrested a member of a state institut...
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- Another phreatic eruption reported at Mt. Merapi
- Global warming may have 'devastating' effects on rice: Study
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- BTS’ new album shows what truly matters
- Costly holiday
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- China fines Muji for packaging that lists Taiwan as a country