Another lawmaker arrested for 'taking bribes'
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM The recent arrests of several high-profile legislators by the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) for taking bribes have apparently failed to deter others from committing similar crimes. A member of the House of Representatives with the transportation commission was caught red handed by the KPK on Monday night allegedly accepting bribes. “We arrested a member of a state institut...
- Indonesian magician The Sacred Riana is crowned winner of Asia's Got Talent Season 2
- In first, SpaceX launches recycled rocket and spaceship
- Yogyakarta airport developers warned not to ‘steal’ people’s land
- 2 killed, 7 injured in Java quake: Agency
- Oil and gas lifting to fall slightly short of target
- Foundation documents culinary heritage via smartphone app
- Jakarta transportation operators to rejuvenate fleets
- Police arrest doctor for alleged hate speech against TNI chief
- Saudi women will also be allowed to drive motorcycles
- H&M says to close more stores as customers go online