Another lawmaker arrested for 'taking bribes'
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM The recent arrests of several high-profile legislators by the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) for taking bribes have apparently failed to deter others from committing similar crimes. A member of the House of Representatives with the transportation commission was caught red handed by the KPK on Monday night allegedly accepting bribes. “We arrested a member of a state institut...
- Sandiaga Uno to establish sharia tourism zone in Jakarta
- Indonesia should think twice about military aid for Philippines: Expert
- Obama, entourage arrive in Yogyakarta
- Death toll in Marawi could rise 'significantly': Military
- Palace denies President and Vice President to get salary increases
- XL Axiata records 218% increase in data services
- Myanmar journalists charged, held in jail for covering armed group
- Government to flood market with frozen buffalo meat
- 17 new routes opened at AP II airports so far this year
- Fourth suspect named in N. Sumatra Police attack