Another lawmaker arrested for 'taking bribes'
THE JAKARTA POST
The recent arrests of several high-profile legislators by the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) for taking bribes have apparently failed to deter others from committing similar crimes. A member of the House of Representatives with the transportation commission was caught red handed by the KPK on Monday night allegedly accepting bribes. “We arrested a member of a state institut...
- Indonesian man found dead in belly of 7m-long python
- Snake eats human in Sulawesi, under pressure of deforestation: Expert
- EDITORIAL: Separating faith and state
- Fears for Indonesian park's rare species as Trump town rises
- Indonesia, France talk about palm oil and aircraft industry
- Police ready to handle large anti-Ahok rally this week
- Ahok's controversial speech not aimed at wooing voters: Expert
- Police call on protesters to stay away from election-related political issues
- West Kalimantan authorities uncover new drug smuggling technique
- West Nusa Tenggara governor named special envoy for breastfeeding