Another lawmaker arrested for 'taking bribes'
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM The recent arrests of several high-profile legislators by the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) for taking bribes have apparently failed to deter others from committing similar crimes. A member of the House of Representatives with the transportation commission was caught red handed by the KPK on Monday night allegedly accepting bribes. “We arrested a member of a state institut...
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Jokowi praises Jakarta for Semanggi interchange
- Three former presidents join Jokowi to celebrate Independence Day
- UGM tops RI university ranking
- Ahok, other prisoners barred from Independence Day event
- Eleven teens suspected in prostitution ring
- KPK gets new information on flow of funds in e-ID graft
- At least 13 dead and 50 injured in Barcelona van attack
- Jokowi inaugurates new Semanggi overpass on Independence Day