Nadine to give kebaya a whole new look
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: It has become something of a trend among Indonesian celebrities to wear a traditional kebaya on festive occasions, but wearing one under water hasn’t quite caught on.
Nevertheless, that is what actress and model Nadine Chandrawinata hopes to do.
“I admire kebaya and I would like to be photographed wearing a kebaya under water,” the former Miss ...
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- Gatot order on PKI film could create division: PDI-P
- New Zealand's English claims mandate to form government
- Singapore IS fighter challenges Prince Harry in video