Nadine to give kebaya a whole new look
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: It has become something of a trend among Indonesian celebrities to wear a traditional kebaya on festive occasions, but wearing one under water hasn’t quite caught on.
Nevertheless, that is what actress and model Nadine Chandrawinata hopes to do.
“I admire kebaya and I would like to be photographed wearing a kebaya under water,” the former Miss ...
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Demian's 'buried alive Judge Cuts act' YouTube Trending
- Collusion reappears between Jakarta Council, administration after Ahok’s departure: Expert
- Election law should not exist: Expert
- Mahathir defends his treatment of Anwar in 1998
- ASEAN a success story of integration
- Railway director general removed from office
- Philippine bank executive arrested for fraud
- Indonesian Police crack down on massive distribution of bogus premium rice
- ‘Game of Thrones’ language course offered online, and for free