The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Children of the Ahmadiyah sect enjoy a lighter moment during celebrations for the Prophet Muhammad’s Birthday at the Wisma Transito refugee camp in Mataram, West Nusa Tenggara, on Saturday. The local authorities have rejected the refugees plan to return to their homes as the fear of attacks from radical Muslims remains high. (JP/Panca Nugraha) ...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018