The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Children of the Ahmadiyah sect enjoy a lighter moment during celebrations for the Prophet Muhammad’s Birthday at the Wisma Transito refugee camp in Mataram, West Nusa Tenggara, on Saturday. The local authorities have rejected the refugees plan to return to their homes as the fear of attacks from radical Muslims remains high. (JP/Panca Nugraha) ...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Soeharto was a great role model: TNI chief
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint