Indonesia Language remains important at TOP US universities
Moch. N. Kurniawan
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Although some 250 million people speak Indonesian, the language's global importance is often downplayed. Indonesians might also think the same. However, top US universities including the University of California-Berkeley still offer Indonesian language courses, proof that the language is quite influential. Other universities such as Cornell, Yale, Stanford, University of Cal...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Soeharto was a great role model: TNI chief
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint