Glenn files for divorce
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Just one day before the third anniversary of their marriage, singer Glenn Fredly and his singer wife Dewi Sandra will officially start their divorce process.
“The first hearing will be on April 2,” Artha Theresia, a public relations officer of the South Jakarta District Court, told detik.com.
Artha explained that Glenn, through his lawyer Dody Haryanto and D...
- Sri Mulyani criticizes poor budget planning by government institutions
- Clooneys donate $500,000 to student gun reform march
- Indonesia prepares four fiscal incentives to boost investment
- Q&A: What you need to know about Ahok's case review petition
- Seven lesser-known dive areas in Indonesia
- Jokowi redeems Metallica double-LP set from KPK
- Qatar Airways receives world’s first Airbus A350-1000
- Minister to evaluate Waskita’s board of directors over accident
- Dementia clearly linked to chronic boozing: Study
- BTN, Generali introduce insurance product for mortgage customers