Glenn files for divorce
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Just one day before the third anniversary of their marriage, singer Glenn Fredly and his singer wife Dewi Sandra will officially start their divorce process.
“The first hearing will be on April 2,” Artha Theresia, a public relations officer of the South Jakarta District Court, told detik.com.
Artha explained that Glenn, through his lawyer Dody Haryanto and D...
- GenPI West Sumatra to host Siti Nurbaya Market
- Indonesia Tempeh Movement's Amadeus gives talk at Harvard Business School
- Indonesia, South Korea initiate plan to develop electric car battery
- Jokowi appoints Robert Pakpahan as new tax chief
- Drone flown over Mount Agung to detect volcanic activity
- Researchers spot interstellar visitor
- Don't be afraid to come to Bali: Minister
- 'Real Bali' as Western construct: Rethinking tourism's 'ruination' of Bali
- Anies invited to ‘anti-Ahok’ 212 Rally Alumni gathering
- Skype disappears from Chinese app stores in latest web crackdown