Glenn files for divorce
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Just one day before the third anniversary of their marriage, singer Glenn Fredly and his singer wife Dewi Sandra will officially start their divorce process.
“The first hearing will be on April 2,” Artha Theresia, a public relations officer of the South Jakarta District Court, told detik.com.
Artha explained that Glenn, through his lawyer Dody Haryanto and D...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Soeharto was a great role model: TNI chief
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint