Glenn files for divorce
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Just one day before the third anniversary of their marriage, singer Glenn Fredly and his singer wife Dewi Sandra will officially start their divorce process.
“The first hearing will be on April 2,” Artha Theresia, a public relations officer of the South Jakarta District Court, told detik.com.
Artha explained that Glenn, through his lawyer Dody Haryanto and D...
- All ASEAN countries but Indonesia ban cigarette advertising
- Two sisters commit suicide by jumping from apartment
- Thousands sign up for Bogor Palace tour
- China urges US to stop 'unfriendly' recon flights
- Fires burn 64 hectares of land in West Aceh
- PAN refuses to withdraw from Cabinet
- Hundreds of 'ojek' drivers block South Jakarta road
- NTB creates task force to tackle garbage on Mt Rinjani
- Jakarta Council sees decline in performance of 'orange troops'
- EDITORIAL: Children and social media