Tience Sumartini : On the wings of a dream
Matheos Viktor Messakh
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Tience Sumartini is one of those lucky people who can build their businesses around their passion - in her case, flying. Tience fell in love with flying when she was about 26. One day, in the late 1970s, she and her husband saw a glider in the sky. They followed the glider to where it landed, and asked the pilot for more information about gliding. Later, with a group of friends, th...
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Options prepared to reform Batam management
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Jokowi wants detailed redenomination plans: Sri Mulyani