Lampung residents told not to panic as Mt. Anak Krakatau spews ash
Oyos Saroso H.N. and Yuli Tri Suwarni
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Coastal residents living close to Mount Anak Krakatau, off the Sunda Strait in Lampung, have evacuated to Bandarlampung out of fear of an imminent eruption of the volcano due to increased volcanic activity, despite the fact that its alert status remains at two, our of four. Sonhaji, 45, a resident of Bawang village, Punduh Pidada district in South Lampung, said he took his family to his re...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Soeharto was a great role model: TNI chief
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint