World Ocean Conference: Monument of hope
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM Putting it all together: Pintor (left) checks on the stainless-steel words part of a monument for the upcoming World Ocean Conference. A new 9-meter-high monument has been created to complement the May 11-15 World Ocean Conference (WOC) and the Coral Triangle Initiatives (CTI) summit in Manado, North Sulawesi. However, it will not only be memorable for the conference’s participants,...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- For bankers transplanted by Brexit, a guide to life in Frankfurt