World Ocean Conference: Monument of hope
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM Putting it all together: Pintor (left) checks on the stainless-steel words part of a monument for the upcoming World Ocean Conference. A new 9-meter-high monument has been created to complement the May 11-15 World Ocean Conference (WOC) and the Coral Triangle Initiatives (CTI) summit in Manado, North Sulawesi. However, it will not only be memorable for the conference’s participants,...
- 'Millennial bravery' and taking the fight against corruption online
- Jakarta designates lane for motorcycles
- Indonesia plans to export LNG to Pakistan, Bangladesh
- Anies launches first housing project with zero down payment
- ‘Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition’ slated for March
- Commentary: 'Minor reshuffle' and Jokowi's own political survival
- Turkey starts lifting stricken plane from cliff
- Chance to push for IMF quota reform?
- BMW ranks first, Subaru rated worst in electric vehicle survey
- Jakarta hospitals face perennial problems