Scientists back WOC to push ocean at UN talks
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM International scientists and representatives from a number of civil society groups underlined Monday the key role the oceans have played in climate change, but acknowledged they lacked scientific evidence to push the world to accept oceans as carbon sinks. Scientists from developed and developing countries were of the common view that oceans, proven scientifically to have stored much high...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Nine expelled bullies to undergo rehabilitation