Sex likely a sensitive question for Megawati prior to election
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Megawati Soekarnoputri will likely have to answer a sensitive question about sex from a team of doctors officially assigned to examine the mental and physical capabilities of presidential candidates and their running mates. Under the medical standards set by the Indonesian Doctors Association (IDI), female candidates must avoid sexual relations for at least 10 days before undergoing a med...
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint