Sex likely a sensitive question for Megawati prior to election
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Megawati Soekarnoputri will likely have to answer a sensitive question about sex from a team of doctors officially assigned to examine the mental and physical capabilities of presidential candidates and their running mates. Under the medical standards set by the Indonesian Doctors Association (IDI), female candidates must avoid sexual relations for at least 10 days before undergoing a med...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'