Sex likely a sensitive question for Megawati prior to election
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Megawati Soekarnoputri will likely have to answer a sensitive question about sex from a team of doctors officially assigned to examine the mental and physical capabilities of presidential candidates and their running mates. Under the medical standards set by the Indonesian Doctors Association (IDI), female candidates must avoid sexual relations for at least 10 days before undergoing a med...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- What makes Bali hotels so popular among luxury travelers?
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- 2018 regional elections: The basics
- Why West Java election matters to Jokowi, Prabowo
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official