Mu Sochua: One of Cambodia's precious gems
Sara Veal, Contributor
Jakarta | Tue, June 2 2009 | 09:37 am
PREMIUMPhoto by Lucia De Giovanni When Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen publicly insulted an unspecified female politician recently, he got more than he bargained for: His implied target turned around and sued him.
The prime minister’s insult might be considered typical in a country with continuing gender inequality, but that didn’t mean Mu Sochua was going to take it lying dow...
- 11 Indonesians evacuated from clashes in Marawi
- Four named suspects in case of alleged graft connected to BPK, ministry
- Religious leaders call for bolder steps against intolerant, anti-Pancasila groups
- ‘Jamu’ fuels Jokowi’s frenetic schedule
- South Jakarta to record newcomers, increase security
- Former first lady calls for fight against intolerance
- Anies Baswedan's brother passes away
- Call for tolerance as fasting month begins
- South Korea too strong for Thais to reach Sudirman Cup final
- My frogs have been eaten by a monitor lizard: Jokowi