Teacher faces charges for Facebook criticism
PREMIUM JAKARTA: Another citizen is facing libel charges, for posting criticism on popular online social network Facebook, in the wake of public outcry over the controversial detention of a housewife in Tangerang for sharing her complaint about hospital services online. Indra Sutriafi Pipil, a teacher at a state vocational school in the North Sulawesi city of Kotamubagu, told Antara news agency Tuesd...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- We deserve more choices
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit
- Wiji Thukul's daughter heals tragedy with poetry