President gives full support to tourism
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM President Soesilo Bambang Yudhoyono on Monday launched the Visit Lombok Sumbawa 2012 program in Senggigi, West Lombok, in a bid to turn West Nusa Tenggara into a leading tourist destination in the country. Also in attendance at the ceremony, held at the Shantosa Resort, were Cultural and Tourism Minister Jero Wacik, Fishery and Maritime Affairs Minister Freddy Numbery, Industrial, Trade Mini...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Four cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move