Can public service law be applied to private sector?
Mohamad Mova Al Afghani
PREMIUM The House of Representatives passed the public services bill into law on June 23, 2009. The law can impose a variety of sanctions on public servants in the form of written warnings, removal from office, termination of employment and compensation to victims. It stipulates recourse for violations of public service obligations (PSO) through the ombudsman offices, the House of Representatives ...
- Engineers union to analyze cause of IDX collapsed floor
- Indonesia's foreign debt stands at $347.3b, 34% of GDP
- Couple forced to marry after caught being alone at fruit farm
- IDX Tower 2 never been renovated: Management
- Voldemort film now available for free on YouTube
- Police issue second summons for Sandiaga
- Mother allegedly kills her baby at restaurant
- Indonesia, Turkey team up to develop military drones
- Anies orders transportation agency, police to ticket traffic violators
- Rappler Indonesia to soldier on despite license revocation