Can public service law be applied to private sector?
Mohamad Mova Al Afghani
PREMIUM The House of Representatives passed the public services bill into law on June 23, 2009. The law can impose a variety of sanctions on public servants in the form of written warnings, removal from office, termination of employment and compensation to victims. It stipulates recourse for violations of public service obligations (PSO) through the ombudsman offices, the House of Representatives ...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens