Minister denies TNI played role in Freeport attacks
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Defense Minister Juwono Sudarsono has denied the Indonesian Military (TNI) was involved in the recent armed attacks on US gold and copper mining giant PT Freeport Indonesia in Papua. "That is just wild speculation," he said Thursday. Juwono however said he was uncertain as to whether the secessionist Free Papua Movement (OPM) was involved in the series of shootings, that left three peopl...
- Anies launches first housing project with zero down payment
- Jakarta designates lane for motorcycles
- Myanmar makes record drug bust with 30 million meth pills
- 'Millennial bravery' and taking the fight against corruption online
- Bali welcomes more South Korean tourists in 2017
- Chance to push for IMF quota reform?
- ‘Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition’ slated for March
- Commentary: 'Minor reshuffle' and Jokowi's own political survival
- Chicken traders to go on strike in Bandung as price increases
- Health certificate to be compulsory for couples getting married