Traditional Chinese houses enjoy reinvention
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM A small alley lies between traditional houses in China. Many small alleys create labyrinth-like path for residents. JP/Tifa Asrianti While traditional houses in Indonesia disappear due to a lack of conservation, the trade of traditional-style courtyard homes siheyuan in Beijing thrives after the government issued a decree in March that encourages groups and individuals to buy the siheyuans. Under ...
- Indonesian court rejects petition to outlaw premarital, gay sex
- BTS’ ‘DNA’ enters Billboard’s 100 Best Songs of 2017
- Bali still safe for tourists: Governor
- Indonesia under threat of deviant sexual practices: IPB professor
- Court ruling on extramarital, gay sex draws mixed reactions from netizens
- Quebec probes ban on women at construction sites near mosques
- Indonesia's asbestos 'time bomb'
- Pertamina to upgrade 3 refineries for processing sour crude oil
- City council building façade bulges out causing closure of footpath
- Pertamina plans expansion into renewable energy