A rare look inside Nokia China's test center
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Flip and slide: Tests involve assessing the lifespan of the sliding/flipping mechanism of the handsets. JP/Hyginus HardoyoNokia China opened its doors and factory in Beijing early this month to a group of journalists from Southeast Asia. For the first time in its decade of operations, the company gave its guests a chance to have a close look at and interact with its testing center, design st...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move