A rare look inside Nokia China's test center
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Flip and slide: Tests involve assessing the lifespan of the sliding/flipping mechanism of the handsets. JP/Hyginus HardoyoNokia China opened its doors and factory in Beijing early this month to a group of journalists from Southeast Asia. For the first time in its decade of operations, the company gave its guests a chance to have a close look at and interact with its testing center, design st...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Japan's Akita dogs melt foreign hearts