A rare look inside Nokia China's test center
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Flip and slide: Tests involve assessing the lifespan of the sliding/flipping mechanism of the handsets. JP/Hyginus HardoyoNokia China opened its doors and factory in Beijing early this month to a group of journalists from Southeast Asia. For the first time in its decade of operations, the company gave its guests a chance to have a close look at and interact with its testing center, design st...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Easy win for Ganjar in Central Java?