Yohanes Surya: Boosting brilliant minds
PREMIUM Courtesy of Eka Tjipta FoundationA dedicated teacher, a brilliant physicist and a strong believer in Indonesia’s people, Yohanes Surya is convinced that an Indonesian will win a Nobel Prize by 2020.Surya believes that once students begin conducting research under the tutelage of Nobel Prize winners, the quality of their research will soar.“The Nobel Prize is certainly within our grasp,” he s...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Plagiarism: What can we learn from Afi's case
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats