Each district has its own crime story
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM JP/IpunkMake sure you catch a pickpocket or a thug before he reaches kampung Tanah Tinggi in Central Jakarta. Otherwise you won’t be able to arrest him, even if you are a police officer.“The thugs’ neighbors and even their mothers will come out their houses to join hands to expel the hunters. When that happens... even police officers will step back and let the criminals go,” said Hasanuddi...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- We deserve more choices
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit
- Wiji Thukul's daughter heals tragedy with poetry
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday