Manga and dorama entice RI students to learn Japanese
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Japanese cultural products are one of the main reasonsfor Indonesian students' increasing interest in studying the Japanese language. The academic head at the Japanese Language Teaching department of the Jakarta State University, Dwi Astuti Retno Lestari, told The Jakarta Post that her students mostly cited manga (Japanese comics), anime (Japanese animation) and dorama (Japanese dramas) as th...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Jambi tribes may not be able to vote in upcoming elections
- Video of Malaysian PM Mahathir driving Proton Perdana goes viral
- Police nab ‘conspiracy theorists’ following Surabaya bombings