Miyabi to feature in Indonesian movie
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Gentlemen, brace yourself for an upcoming Indonesian film that might tempt you more than any other: It will feature famous Japanese porn star Maria Ozawa, better known as Miyabi.
Scheduled for release at the end of this year, Menculik Miyabi (Kidnapping Miyabi) is a movie that will probably attract a lot of hype this year.
Written by witty blogger Raditya Dika, the comedy tells the story of a man so obsessed with Miyabi that he plans to kidnap her.
Production house Maxima Pictures are still pulling the necessary strings to cast the 23-year-old Japanese star, movie producer Odi Mulya Hidayat said, as quoted by newsportal detikhot.com on Thursday.
"It's not easy to invite her here and we have to pay her a lot to star in the movie," Odi added.
But excited male audiences should calm down and rein in their imaginations: Miyabi won't be doing any scenes of the type she is famous for.
It will purely be a comedy, just with an occasional shot of Miyabi's face here and there.
As a woman of distinctive beauty created from the mix of genes from her Japanese mother and French-Canadian father, Miyabi has risen into global stardom since she started appearing in porn movies in 2005. - JP
- Protesters put pressure on Metro TV, Kompas TV over ‘biased reporting’
- Islamic religious texts must be read in context to understand blasphemy
- 8 arrested on treason charges ahead of rally
- LIVE REPORT: Anti-Ahok rally
- Hard for Ahok to bounce back: Expert
- N. Sumatra governor fires official after intimidation from angry anti-Ahok crowd
- Thousands of worshipers flock to Monas for anti-Ahok gathering
- Singer Ahmad Dhani, activists declared treason suspects
- C.Java protesters demand Ahok’s immediate incarceration
- Government urged to control flood of textile imports from China