Henry Husada: Building an empire in the Paris of Java
PREMIUM Within a relatively short time, Henry Husada has made a name for himself in Bandung, where he has built nine hotels. Henry is interested in the hotel business because it offers ample opportunity. He claims that the demand for hotel accommodation in Bandung is quite high and increases every year. He also finds the hotel business challenging and dynamic. The first hotel he established in B...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Opposition questions Jokowi’s policy on foreign workers
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga