Henry Husada: Building an empire in the Paris of Java
PREMIUM Within a relatively short time, Henry Husada has made a name for himself in Bandung, where he has built nine hotels. Henry is interested in the hotel business because it offers ample opportunity. He claims that the demand for hotel accommodation in Bandung is quite high and increases every year. He also finds the hotel business challenging and dynamic. The first hotel he established in B...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Easy win for Ganjar in Central Java?