Many cases under Susno dropped
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Activists have accused the National Police of intentionally burying major cases, particularly graft-related, under chief detective Comr. Gen. Susno Duadji, saying they have criminalized graft fighters instead.“We have recorded a number of unresolved graft cases handled by the Bareskrim [criminal detective body]. Those cases are far more important for the public, rather than naming activists as l...
- Indonesian court rejects petition to outlaw premarital, gay sex
- BTS’ ‘DNA’ enters Billboard’s 100 Best Songs of 2017
- Bali still safe for tourists: Governor
- Indonesia under threat of deviant sexual practices: IPB professor
- Court ruling on extramarital, gay sex draws mixed reactions from netizens
- Quebec probes ban on women at construction sites near mosques
- Indonesia's asbestos 'time bomb'
- Pertamina to upgrade 3 refineries for processing sour crude oil
- City council building façade bulges out causing closure of footpath
- Pertamina plans expansion into renewable energy