New health minister to keep Namru-2 closed
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Newly inaugurated Health Minister Endang Rahayu Sedyaningsih said Friday she would follow in the steps of her predecessor by maintaining a suspension of the US Navy's Naval Medical Research Unit (Namru-2) laboratory in Jakarta. Speaking after the first Cabinet meeting of President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono's second term in office, Endang said the Health Ministry's cooperation with the United S...
- BTS’ ‘DNA’ enters Billboard’s 100 Best Songs of 2017
- Indonesian court rejects petition to outlaw premarital, gay sex
- Bali still safe for tourists: Governor
- Court ruling on extramarital, gay sex draws mixed reactions from netizens
- Indonesia under threat of deviant sexual practices: IPB professor
- Quebec probes ban on women at construction sites near mosques
- Indonesia's asbestos 'time bomb'
- City council building façade bulges out causing closure of footpath
- Pertamina to upgrade 3 refineries for processing sour crude oil
- Contemporary Minang dance praised in Vienna