Melancholic Bitch : A modern love story
PREMIUM It was around 8 p.m. in Padepokan Seni Bagong Kussudiarja, Yogyakarta. Rain had just left town. It was a little cold, but more than 100 people had gathered. Their aim was one: to see a band called Melancholic Bitch. The band had just released their sophomore album, Balada Joni dan Susi (The Ballad of Joni and Susi). Lights were low. People were busy chatting. Then, Ugoran Prasad, the band's fr...
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Police declare tougher approach against foreign drug smugglers
- Hizbut Tahrir may file lawsuit against disbandment: Police
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers