Melancholic Bitch : A modern love story
PREMIUM It was around 8 p.m. in Padepokan Seni Bagong Kussudiarja, Yogyakarta. Rain had just left town. It was a little cold, but more than 100 people had gathered. Their aim was one: to see a band called Melancholic Bitch. The band had just released their sophomore album, Balada Joni dan Susi (The Ballad of Joni and Susi). Lights were low. People were busy chatting. Then, Ugoran Prasad, the band's fr...
- Kim becomes first North Korean leader to cross border into South since war
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Bank Indonesia open to rate rises
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Ship's captain named suspect in Balikpapan oil spill
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2