Letters: `Export Surplus'
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM In India, any material called "Export Surplus" would mean a product that met stringent export quality norms, though it seems to mean something different in Pakistan! When Pakistan found that they could never win a war with India, particularly after it lost its Eastern half, they switched to guerrilla war. Pioneered in Zia Ul Haq's regime, the Pakistani government set up "factories" in th...
- Trump's trip to Europe: Top five highlights
- Microsoft urges regulation of face-recognizing tech
- Densus 88 shoot dead three alleged terrorists in Yogyakarta
- Learning from France’s multiculturalism, World Cup run
- Saudi woman could be jailed for hugging pop star
- Tokyo’s reign as world’s largest city fades
- Third coalition at stake after Muhaimin's maneuver
- Indonesia among world’s less stressed countries
- Airbus near blockbuster $23 billion jet sale to AirAsia
- 52 alleged robbers shot by police ahead of Asian Games