Letters: `Export Surplus'
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM In India, any material called "Export Surplus" would mean a product that met stringent export quality norms, though it seems to mean something different in Pakistan! When Pakistan found that they could never win a war with India, particularly after it lost its Eastern half, they switched to guerrilla war. Pioneered in Zia Ul Haq's regime, the Pakistani government set up "factories" in th...
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- Papuans celebrate womanhood in mangrove forest
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Bootleg liquor claims more lives in Bekasi
- Female baristas serve free coffee at Jakarta Kota Station
- North Korea's Kim promises no more nuclear or missile tests