Letters: An appeal to Indonesian Muslims
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Friday, Dec. 18, 2009 will be noted as a sad day in the history of Indonesia. On that day, a group of people on their way home from attending an Islamic New Year parade attacked the Santo Albertus church under construction in Bekasi. Fortunately, no one was injured in the incident, but the church was damaged severely, just a week before Christmas. We, the Muslims from around the world,...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi