Government reads `danger' in more titles
THE JAKARTA POST
After the controversial banning of five books last week, the government has added 20 more titles to its evaluation list, citing suspicion the books potentially endanger national integrity. Justice and Human Rights Minister Patrialis Akbar said over the weekend his ministry had judged the 20 books as very dangerous to the public because they were all anti-government, and would soon ask the Att...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Indonesia seeks Saudi Arabia’s support to develop Sumatra tourism
- Transportation Ministry to issue NOTAM for King Salman’s arrival
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong to feature Jokowi wax figure this summer