Ubud named `Best City in Asia'
PREMIUM UBUD: US-based travel magazine Conde Nast Traveler has named the small art village of Ubud in Gianyar as its Best City in Asia. The decision was based on votes from the magazine's 25,008 readers. Ubud was given the highest score of 82.5 based on several indicators, including atmosphere, ambience, art and culture, lodgings, restaurants, sites, local residents' friendliness, and shopping f...
- Hawaii shark bite victim previously attacked by bear, snake
- SBY instructs Roy Suryo to shun media
- Introducing Indonesian coffee through ‘Ngopi Sore’ in Washington DC
- Sumatran tiger captured after 100 days of hunting
- Lafleur '82 magnums fetch more than $12,000 each at Sotheby's
- EDITORIAL: Bending the car culture
- Avicii death a coming-of-age in electronic music boom
- Saudi drafts drone regulation after security alarm
- Tiket.com eyes 250 percent growth in ticket, tour package sales
- Toddler breaks leg in escalator accident in Bengkulu