Ubud named `Best City in Asia'
PREMIUM UBUD: US-based travel magazine Conde Nast Traveler has named the small art village of Ubud in Gianyar as its Best City in Asia. The decision was based on votes from the magazine's 25,008 readers. Ubud was given the highest score of 82.5 based on several indicators, including atmosphere, ambience, art and culture, lodgings, restaurants, sites, local residents' friendliness, and shopping f...
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- China seizes 156 mammoth tusks in huge ivory haul
- S.Korean court hands former president Park another 8 years in jail
- 'Mass casualty incident' after Missouri tourist boat capsizes
- Former Hong Kong leader jailed again for misconduct
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- Who is TGB, Jokowi’s strongest ally against sectarianism?