Ubud named `Best City in Asia'
PREMIUM UBUD: US-based travel magazine Conde Nast Traveler has named the small art village of Ubud in Gianyar as its Best City in Asia. The decision was based on votes from the magazine's 25,008 readers. Ubud was given the highest score of 82.5 based on several indicators, including atmosphere, ambience, art and culture, lodgings, restaurants, sites, local residents' friendliness, and shopping f...
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family