4 erotic dancers to be prosecuted
PREMIUM BANDUNG: Authorities plan to prosecute four erotic dancers who were arrested in clubs on New Year's Eve, for allegedly having violated the new law on pornography, a police spokesman said Wednesday. The female dancers and two male club managers were detained in Bandung, West Java Police spokesman Sr. Comr. Dade Ahmad said. "They appeared to have been preparing for a striptease and *were ...
- What makes Bali hotels so popular among luxury travelers?
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- 2018 regional elections: The basics
- Why West Java election matters to Jokowi, Prabowo
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Easy win for Ganjar in Central Java?
- Security officers claim ghosts haunt election material warehouse
- Bank Indonesia to help boost property business
- Mattis visits China amid Korea talks, strategic tensions
- Ayu Utami: On the Reform era, 20th anniversary of 'Saman'