RI copper, gold output to fall in 2011
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Source: Energy and Mineral Resources MinistryIndonesia’s copper and gold output is expected to fall by an average of 30 percent next year because of a mining site expansion plan by PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara that will temporarily reduce production capacity.The situation will extend until 2012, said director general for coal, minerals and geothermal Bambang Setiawan on Wednesday.Newmont will expand...
- EU launches defence pact it calls 'bad news for enemies'
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- City to cover expenses of Christmas celebration at Monas
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- Indonesia wins trade dispute on fatty alcohols with EU
- Dalai Lama turns to iPhone to spread app-iness
- Ministries hand over voter data to KPU
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Indonesia making progress in global ICT ranking
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas