Banning looms as draconian officials remain
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The recent public outrage over the banning of five books deemed controversial by the Attorney General's Office and the disappearance of George Junus Aditjondro's recently released book linking President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono's inner circle with the Bank Century bailout debacle has raised the serious issue of vestiges of long-forgotten, ancient authoritarian rule mind-set among government offici...
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'