Editorial: Allah for Malays only?
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM It is indeed ridiculous that Indonesian religious leaders urged Indonesian Muslims not to follow the acts of some Malaysian Muslims who attacked and damaged several churches in their country following the disputes over the use of the word “Allah” by non-Muslims. The attempts of some Catholic priests here (in Indonesia) to play down the dispute as merely a language problem and express sympathy ...
- Jember airport development kicks off
- EDITORIAL: Strangers of the same race
- Escaped Malaysian prisoner believed to be in home country: Bali Police
- Airport train to start operating in November
- LNG import is a cheaper option: Luhut
- Court orders First Travel to repay customers
- No deal yet on Freeport’s 51% share divestment: Luhut
- Government to construct loop lines to eliminate railway crossings
- Model urges Kendari mayor to apologize for defaming her
- Bakrie Sumatera to focus on debt restructuring plan