Editorial: Allah for Malays only?
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM It is indeed ridiculous that Indonesian religious leaders urged Indonesian Muslims not to follow the acts of some Malaysian Muslims who attacked and damaged several churches in their country following the disputes over the use of the word “Allah” by non-Muslims. The attempts of some Catholic priests here (in Indonesia) to play down the dispute as merely a language problem and express sympathy ...
- What makes Bali hotels so popular among luxury travelers?
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- 2018 regional elections: The basics
- Why West Java election matters to Jokowi, Prabowo
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Easy win for Ganjar in Central Java?
- Security officers claim ghosts haunt election material warehouse
- Bank Indonesia to help boost property business
- Mattis visits China amid Korea talks, strategic tensions
- Ayu Utami: On the Reform era, 20th anniversary of 'Saman'