Indonesia ready for binding targets on emissions reduction
Adianto P. Simamora
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM State Environment Minister Gusti Muhammad Hatta has insisted that Indonesia will submit an official report on the country’s emissions cuts target to the United Nation by the end of this month, which will bind Indonesia to emissions reduction.The Copenhagen accord obliges each country adopting the accord to submit a report outlining emissions cuts targets, including detailed plans to meet the ple...
- EU launches defence pact it calls 'bad news for enemies'
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- City to cover expenses of Christmas celebration at Monas
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- Indonesia wins trade dispute on fatty alcohols with EU
- Dalai Lama turns to iPhone to spread app-iness
- Ministries hand over voter data to KPU
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Indonesia making progress in global ICT ranking
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas