O Thiam Chin : Writing away life's mysteries
PREMIUM O Thiam Chin writes stories because no one else can tell the stories he wants to tell. "As in the story in my head, how I feel about things," the Singaporean author says, remarking he sees stories everywhere. The 32-year-old's latest publication, Never Been Better, is a collection of short stories that comprise a unique portrait of modern Singapore. Through distinctive individuals ...
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- No more Qlue as Jakarta administration introduces BERiDE
- Another phreatic eruption reported at Mt. Merapi