SBY takes offense at protesting buffalo
Erwida Maulia and Dicky Christanto
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The ongoing gubernatorial meeting has added an unusual topic to its agenda: President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s question on what the government could do to civilize street protesters.Opening the two-day conference at Cipanas State Palace, which is supposed to focus on what the government will do over the next five years, Yudhoyono complained that people often forget civility when they tak...
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report