Mandiri donates Rp 8.5 billion to rehabilitate Padang
PREMIUM Bank Mandiri recently donated a total of Rp 8.5 billion to the Padang mayoralty administration to help it renovate public facilities devastated in the earthquake last September. The donation was given by the bank's president Agus Martowardoyo to Padang Mayor Fauzi Bahar at the Ganting Grand Mosque in the West Sumatra provincial capital. The Rp 8.5 billion donation raised from the public ...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- For bankers transplanted by Brexit, a guide to life in Frankfurt
- Myanmar's ethnic Rakhine seek Muslim-free 'buffer zone'