Mandiri donates Rp 8.5 billion to rehabilitate Padang
Bank Mandiri recently donated a total of Rp 8.5 billion to the Padang mayoralty administration to help it renovate public facilities devastated in the earthquake last September. The donation was given by the bank's president Agus Martowardoyo to Padang Mayor Fauzi Bahar at the Ganting Grand Mosque in the West Sumatra provincial capital. The Rp 8.5 billion donation raised from the public ...
- The life lessons of ‘Goblin'
- Mother of deceased UII student files police report over alleged bullying
- PLN gives Pertamina more time in Java 1 project
- Domestic finance won't cost the Earth
- Mercedes-Benz begins local assembly of CKD E-Class
- Theater show about Maluku's Run Island to be performed in New York
- Indonesia issues human rights decree for fisheries
- Ahok reports FPI leaders to police for perjury
- Newly-wedded Korean idols Rain, Kim Tae Hee arrive in Bali for honeymoon
- Eyewitness refuses to conclude Ahok committed blasphemy