The journey of sainted Javanese prince Diponegoro
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The capture: Two artists impersonating Diponegoro — in an Islamic garb — and a Dutch officer perform behind a scrim to the sounds of gamelan, in Opera Diponegoro, at Teater Salihara, Jakarta, last Friday and Saturday night. Courtesy of Salihara community/WitjakWhen The Jakarta Post published a preview of Sardono W. Kusumo's Opera Diponegoro titled *Taking a Fresh Look at Diponegoro", an unsusp...
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- 'Interest groups have played with Novel's case': Activist
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Freeport to issue new shares to meet divestment requirement